Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 5 de junho de 2010

Song of the Week

Guns n Roses - Patience

Watch the video and fill in the blanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

(1..2...1,2,3,4)
Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to _________
Girl, I think about you every _________ now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my _________ now
Said woman take it slow
It'll work itself out _________
All we need is just a little patience
Said _________ make it slow
And we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience
(inhale) Patience...
Ooh, oh, yeah

Sit _________ on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you _________ now, I'll wait dear
Sometimes, I get so tense
But I can't speed up the _________
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider
Said woman take it slow
Things will be _________ fine
You and I'll just use a little patience
Said sugar take the time
'Cause the _________ are shining bright
You and I've got what it takes to make it
We won't fake it, Oh never _________ it
'Cause I can't take it

...little patience, mm yeah, ooh yeah,
Need a little patience, yeah
Just a little patience, yeah
Some more pati... (ence, yeah)
I've been _________ these streets at night
Just trying to get it right (Need some patience, yeah)
It's hard to see with so _________ around
You know I don't like being stuck in a _________ (Could use some patience, yeah)
And the streets don't change but maybe the name
I ain't got time for the game
'Cause I need you (Patience, yeah)
Yeah, yeah well I need you
Oh, I need you (Take some patience)
Whoa, I need you (Just a little patience is all we need)
Ooh, this ti- me....

Check your answers by clicking on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMmX9G8JP38

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.