Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2012

My Trips 7 - London

The capital of England was my last destination when I toured Europe in 1996/97. I had spent 64 days and still had 8 days left to enjoy the gray skies this city has to offer. Besides the hot spots as Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and Picadilly Circus, among many, I highly recommend a visit to the British Museum, which houses The Rosetta Stone (enabling modern civilization to understand the Egyptian hieroglyphs), as well as a day trip to the town of Bath, famous for its hot springs, stone houses and its proximity to Stonehenge.

Big Ben 


Tower Bridge 

Picadilly Circus 

Saint Paul's Cathedral 
(Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Di)

A taxi cab in London

Stonehenge

Rosetta Stone


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.