Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2012

Jokes - 20

Problem Holidays


A man visits his GP (family doctor) and says, “Every time I go on holiday, my wife gets pregnant. Went to France and she got pregnant. Went to Ireland and she got pregnant a second time. Went to Spain and she got pregnant a third time.”
The doctor is a bit surprised and says, “Have you thought of using some protection to avoid this?”
The man replies, “No, but I’ve been thinking that maybe next time I should take her with me.”
http://www.english-magazine.org/



Factory Workers


Two factory workers are talking.

The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off."
The man replies, "And how would you do that?"
The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling.
The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?"
The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb."
The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off."
The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?"
The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."

To listen to this joke, visit the link below:
http://www.manythings.org/jokes/9975.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.