Recipe of the Week
- This recipe makes about 70 small cheese rolls.
- Brazilians usually knead the dough by hand. It’s really hard work. I prefer to use a mixer to knead the dough.
- “Pão de queijo” can be served as an appetizer or snack.
- “Pão de queijo” can be frozen and baked directly from the freezer. Tip: Place the cheese rolls on a tray lined with baking paper. Put the tray in the freezer. When the cheese rolls are frozen, put them in a plastic bag and put them back in the freezer.
- "Pão de queijo" is gluten-free.
Click on the following link for recipe and directions: